Our gender-specific mental health treatment program is designed to help women gain the life skills and strength needed to manage their symptoms and learn to better cope with the lingering effects of trauma disorders, mood disorders, major depression, and other co-occurring issues in a supportive environment that caters to their psychological, physiological, and emotional needs so they can create a life worth living.
At Helix Treatment Centers, we have designed an innovative trauma-informed program that balances the best of evidence-based programming with transformative therapies to create lasting change, individualized to fit the needs of every client.
We work with out-of-network insurance providers and offer a lower-cost private pay option for clinically sophisticated treatment in a safe, tranquil environment at our residence nestled in the beautiful Mt. Helix region of San Diego.
Things to Know
- We offer specialized treatment for a wide range of complex mental health disorders and co-occurring substance abuse and co-occurring eating disorders.
- We are a six bed facility.
- All clients are evaluated by our psychiatrist.
- Clients participate in 3 or more individual psychotherapy sessions per week along with daily therapy groups and holistic therapies.
- All of our clinical therapists have masters or doctorate degrees and are licensed.
- Our core program is 30 days and may be extended as recommended by the clinical team.
- Staff members are on-site 24 hours a day.