Our gender-specific mental health treatment program is designed to help women gain the life skills and strength needed to manage their symptoms and learn to better cope with the lingering effects of trauma disorders, mood disorders, major depression, and other co-occurring issues. We offer a supportive environment that caters to women's psychological, physiological, and emotional needs so they can create a life worth living.
At Helix Treatment Centers, our innovative trauma-informed program for women balances comprehensive evidence-based programming with transformative therapies using somatic approaches to create lasting change, tailored to fit the needs of every client.
The Helix Difference
- We offer specialized treatment for women experiencing trauma and a wide range of complex mental health disorders.
- Helix is an intimate, six-bed facility nestled in the Mount Helix neighborhood of San Diego.
- We offer a safe and intimate haven where women can heal and grow as they receive expert care and kindness.
- All clients are evaluated and treated by our psychiatrist.
- Clients participate in 3 or more individual psychotherapy sessions per week along with daily therapy groups and holistic therapies.
- All of our clinical therapists have masters or doctorate degrees and are licensed.
- Our program is 30 days and may be extended as recommended by the clinical team.
- Staff members are on-site 24 hours a day.
- Helix Treatment Centers is accredited by the Joint Commission.