From the moment you contact Helix Treatment Centers you can rest assured knowing you are in the hands of caring professionals with your best interests at heart. We understand that this can be a vulnerable time, and that finding the right treatment facility is essential for your recovery. A compassionate admissions specialist will answer any questions you may have and help you decide if we are the place for you to start on the path to healing. If you decide we are not the most appropriate facility for your care, we will be happy to connect you with treatment programs that may be a better fit.
If you decide to begin your therapeutic journey with us, we are ready to guide you through the first phase of admission.
Your intake specialist will conduct an intake assessment in which you share with us your reasons for seeking treatment, your current symptoms, medical and treatment history, and any other relevant information about your circumstances. This assessment can be done either in person or over the phone, and enables us to evaluate whether or not Helix can meet your needs and helps us begin building your treatment plan.
If feasible, we also recommend visiting our facilities at this time to get a better understanding of our program and how it will help you. When you decide you are ready begin treatment with us, we choose an arrival date and request a deposit to reserve your spot. At this time, we’ll send you an admissions package and can guide you through the paperwork necessary for the commencement of treatment.
Arrival at Helix
When you step through the doors of our warm, inviting facilities, you will be greeted by staff who understand the feelings of apprehension, excitement, fear, and relief so many clients have when they arrive. We will help you transition into treatment comfortably so we can begin our work together and restore you to psychological health and balance. Here is what you can expect upon arrival:
- Your intake specialist will welcome you and review the admissions paperwork in detail to ensure you understand and are comfortable with the process.
- We will give you a tour of the facilities and familiarize you with our program and our policies.
- Prior to your arrival, we will send you a ‘Bring List’ of what items to bring and what items are best left at home. Upon arrival, our trained staff will inspect your luggage to ensure you have brought appropriate items for your treatment. This is a standard process, and essential to ensuring we maintain a safe facility where everyone feels comfortable and can work toward recovery free from self-destructive behaviors and triggers.
- We will then help you settle into your room and let you acclimatize to your new surroundings, meet the other clients, explore the common rooms, and enjoy the beautiful outdoor spaces.
- Within 24 hours of admission, you will meet with your psychiatrist to begin our in-depth assessment process that allows us to establish diagnostic clarity and create a comprehensive treatment plan that fully addresses your goals and needs.
We strive to make your time at Helix as comfortable and beneficial as possible. Our staff is present 24 hours a day to offer support and provide the best therapeutic experience available to help you create a more rich, stable, and authentic life. We invite you to contact us to start the admissions process or to ask any questions you may have about our program. Together we can determine if Helix is the right fit for you.