Cost of Treatment
We're Here to Help You Navigate Your Treatment Journey Every Step of The Way
Helix provides an intimate, home-like environment for a maximum of six women, with options available for shared double-room or private room occupancy.
The average length of stay for our clients is 60 days, with a minimum 30-day stay. The length of your stay with us is based on your individual needs and progress in treatment.
Our current rate for shared accommodation is $39,500 for the initial 30 days. Following the initial 30 days, extensions of 30 days or more benefit from a reduced rate. Private rooms are available for an additional fee. Please contact admissions for more information.
The cost for treatment at Helix is inclusive of the services listed below.
Included in Our Daily Rates:
- Extensive Psychiatric and Clinical Assessments
- Medication Evaluation and Management with a Psychiatrist
- Psychopharmacology (medication management) with a Psychiatrist
- Nursing Support
- Coordination of Outside Provider Appointments
- Individual Therapy
- Somatic Experiencing (SE)
- Evidence-Based Treatment Modalities (as clinically prescribed) Including:
- Cognitive Behavioral Therapy (CBT)
- Eye Movement Desensitization Reprocessing (EMDR)
- DBT Skills
- Family Therapy
- Group Therapies
- Process Groups
- Psychoeducational Groups
- Somatic Art Therapy
- Relational Psychotherapy
- Experiential Therapies
- Equine-Assisted Therapy
- Mind and Body Therapy
- Community and Recreational Outings
- Wellness Services
- Trauma-Sensitive Yoga
- Nutritional Evaluation
- Onsite Fitness Center
- Collaboration with Outside Providers
- Case Management
- Continuing Care Planning
- 24/7 Onsite Staff Support
Additional Services Also Included in Our Daily Rates (as clinically prescribed)
- Psychological Testing
- Grief Counseling
- Relapse Prevention
- Safe and Sound Protocol
Payment for the first 30 days of treatment is due at admission regardless of your health insurance coverage and/or benefits.
Government-issued insurance, including Medicare, Medicaid, Medi-Cal, and Tricare, does not reimburse for treatment at our facility.
Pricing is inclusive of all services mentioned above and does not include pharmacy costs, lab fees, or ancillaries.
Extra therapeutic and wellness services are available on an additional fee basis.
Our caring admissions specialists are here to guide you from your very first call. Take your first step toward a healthier, happier life today.
* Services and treatment costs reflect rates as of 07/07/20 and are subject to change.