Our Mental Health Treatment Specialties
Helix Treatment Centers is devoted to the treatment of mental health disorders, specializing in trauma, mood, anxiety, personality disorders, other complex psychiatric disorders, and many co-occurring issues. We provide clinical expertise, and personalized, empathetic care that guides women through treatment in a safe, meaningful, and empowering way that results in sustainable change. Psychotherapy, on-site medication management, and innovative holistic and creative therapies support you or your loved one on the path toward healing in a nurturing, restorative environment.
Compassionate Care in an Intimate Setting
Our multidisciplinary team of psychiatrists and doctorate-level therapists delivers comprehensive, personalized treatment programs using multiple therapeutic modalities to best attend to each client. All of our clinicians are highly experienced, compassionate, and respectful of the therapeutic process.
Our philosophy is to address issues, not mask them, and medication is prescribed and managed with this goal in mind. With a maximum of six clients at a time, we are able to offer frequent observation and the highest standard of care in an intimate, inclusive milieu, allowing clients the time and guidance to focus on sustainable wellness.
Mental Health Disorders We Treat
We specialize in treating complex mental health illnesses and co-occurring disorders. Our areas of expertise include:
- Trauma Disorders: Post-traumatic stress disorder, dissociative disorders, and childhood trauma.
- Mood Disorders: Depression, bipolar disorder, and complicated grief.
- Anxiety Disorders: Generalized anxiety, obsessive-compulsive disorder, social anxiety, and panic disorders.
- Personality Disorders: Borderline personality, dependent personality, and narcissistic personality.
- Women’s Issues: Relational issues, attachment disorders, phase of life issues
- We Also Treat: Nervous breakdowns, high-functioning depression, co-occurring disorders
Intensive Treatment, Rapid Recovery
Intensive therapy is the cornerstone of our treatment model. Our primary treatment modalities include:
- Dialectical Behavior Therapy (DBT)
- Cognitive Behavioral Therapy (CBT)
- Acceptance and Commitment Therapy (ACT)
- Rational Emotive Behavior Therapy (REBT)
- Somatic Experiencing (SE)
Our evidence and trauma-informed clinical therapies are complemented by transformative offerings such as:
- Conflict Resolution
- Relational & Family Dynamics
- Relapse Prevention Planning
- Healthy Communication
- Mind and Body Total Wellness
Together we work toward removing obstacles while creating a foundation of stability, insight, self-awareness, and, ultimately, a greater ability to love and be loved.